The practice specializes in open heart surgery including coronary artery bypass and valve placement; surgical treatments for lung cancer and lung diseases; and vascular surgery including surgical and catheter based stents related to carotid arteries, aortic aneurysms and circulation problems with the legs (PAD).
Our office provides a dedicated Vascular Diagnostic Lab on-site. Ultrasound Technologists provide the experienced, superior level of diagnostic imaging needed to support CVI services.
Lab Services Available:
- Aortic Aneurysm Screening
- Lower Extremities Arterial Testing
- Upper Extremities Arterial Testing
- Carotid Ultrasound – Renal Ultrasound – Mesenteric Ultrasound
- Vein Mapping and Dialysis Access Imaging
- Lower Extremity Venous Ultrasound for DVT
Physician Referral Recommended
A patient referral form can be obtained by clicking here. Call the office manager at 229.259.4369 to refer a patient or if you have any questions.
Please fax important medical documents to 229.259.4370 prior to scheduled appointments. Common documents include:
- Patient demographic information
- Most recent office visit H&P
- CT/CXR/PET reports and CD’s/films
- All ultrasound/doppler reports
- Echo or cath report and CD
- Operative notes/procedures
- Most recent discharge summary
- Insurance information
Patients may be scheduled for vascular and diagnostic labs (with or without physician consultations) by calling 229.259.4369 during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.