The practice specializes in open heart surgery including coronary artery bypass and valve placement; surgical treatments for lung cancer and lung diseases; and vascular surgery including surgical and catheter based stents related to carotid arteries, aortic aneurysms and circulation problems with the legs (PAD).
For more information call 229.259.4369.
Aortic Aneurysms… What You Need to Know
Vascular/Endovascular Surgeon Maurice Solis, MD discusses aortic aneurysms, and the new, less invasive techniques that the CardioVascular Institute is using at SGMC.
What is a Vascular Ultrasound Specialist?
Wesley Seay, RVS discusses his role as a Vascular Ultrasound Specialist.
CVI Vascular and Diagnostic Lab
CVI offers a dedicated Vascular Diagnostic Lab on-site. Ultrasound Technologists Stacie Wilson, RVS and Wesley Seay, RVS provide the experienced, superior level of diagnostic imaging needed to support CVI services.
Patients may be scheduled for vascular and diagnostic labs (with or without physician consultations) by calling 229.259.4369 during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Lab Services Available:
- Aortic Aneursym Screening
- Lower Extremities Arterial Testing
- Upper Extremities Arterial Testing
- Carotid Ultrasound – Renal Ultrasound – Mesenteric Ultrasound
- Vein Mapping and Dialysis Access Imaging
- Lower Extremity Venous Ultrasound for DVT
Physician Referral Recommended
A patient referral form can be obtained by clicking here. Call the office manager at 229.259.4369 to refer a patient or if you have any questions.
Please fax important medical documents to 229.259.4370 prior to scheduled appointments. Common documents include:
- Patient demographic information
- Most recent office visit H&P
- CT/CXR/PET reports and CD’s/films
- All ultrasound/doppler reports
- Echo or cath report and CD
- Operative notes/procedures
- Most recent discharge summary
- Insurance information