SGMC Urgent Care provides quality, immediate walk-in care for patients age 12 months and up.
Register in the main lobby of SGMC Smith Northview Campus
Hours of Operation
9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Every day.
No appointment necessary.
**SGMC Urgent Care will be closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
What is Urgent Care?
SGMC Urgent Care provides care for non-emergent, minor injuries and illnesses, including:
- Childhood illnesses (12 months and up)
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Sore throats
- Viral illnesses
- Cuts, bruises and burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Strains and sprains
- Respiratory infections
- Minor fractures
Please see SGMC Urgent Care Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
SGMC Urgent Care does not treat life-threatening emergencies
Call 911 if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Unexplained loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or loss of coordination or balance
- Sudden blurred vision
- Sudden, severe headache
- Head trauma with loss of consciousness
- Numbness in the face, arm or leg
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won’t stop
- Severe burns
Some or all of the health care professionals performing services in this hospital are independent contractors and are not hospital agents or employees. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the hospital shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.