Have you received a COVID-19 positive test? You may be eligible for a monoclonal antibody infusion.
- Positive for COVID-19
- 12 Years of age of older (and at least 88 lbs)
- Greater risk of developing severe COVID-19 symptoms.
- 65 years of age or older
- Overweight (body mass index over 25)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
- Weakened immune system
- Currently receiving immunosuppressive treatment
- Cardiovascular disease/hypertension
- Chronic lung disease
- Sickle cell disease
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Medical-related technological dependence
If you believe you qualify, talk to your provider about getting the monoclonal antibody infusion.