SGMC works with affiliated physicians and other local and national organizations to offer free or low cost programs, screenings, classes, and support groups to help address common health problems specific to the South Georgia region. By empowering individuals to improve their health and wellness, medical complications are reduced and a better quality of life is enjoyed.
Most Recent News Articles Related to Giving Back to Our Community
- SGMC Lanier Campus Collects 80lbs of Medication During Drug Take Back Event
- SGMC Trauma Department Partners with First Responder Agencies to Offer Training
- SGMC Trains Lanier First Responders on Lifesaving Overdose Treatment
- SGMC & YMCA Offer Summer Safe Sitter Babysitting Course
- SGMC Hosts Annual Glow On The Green Fore Men’s Health