Community Health Outreach
SGMC works with affiliated physicians and other local and national organizations to offer free or low cost programs, screenings, classes, and support groups to help address common health problems specific to the South Georgia region. By empowering individuals to improve their health and wellness, medical complications are reduced and a better quality of life is enjoyed.
Most Recent News Articles Related to Giving Back to Our Community
- SGMC Volunteer Auxilians Fund Projects to Benefit Patients and Community
- SGMC Promotes Child Health and Literacy
- SGMC presents check to American Cancer Society for Relay for Life
- SGMC & YMCA offer Summer Safe Sitter
- SGMC Provides Economic Stability & Growth