SGMC works with affiliated physicians and other local and national organizations to offer free or low cost programs, screenings, classes, and support groups to help address common health problems specific to the South Georgia region. By empowering individuals to improve their health and wellness, medical complications are reduced and a better quality of life is enjoyed.
Most Recent News Articles Related to Giving Back to Our Community
- SGMC Health Foundation Launches “Jump Start a Heart” Initiative in Memory of Mary Carrell Morrison
- SGMC Health Hosts Glow Golf Tournament for Men’s Health
- SGMC Foundation Receives $20K Georgia HEART Donation from Lakeland Dentistry
- SGMC Health Launches Informative Healthcare Podcast: “What Brings You in Today?”
- SGMC Health Nationally Certified for Infant Safe Sleep