Professional Building (Ground Floor)
2409 N. Patterson Street
Valdosta, GA 31602
Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
For people on the go, South Georgia Medical Center offers patients a quick and convenient location to have blood and specimen and other lab tests performed in a timely and efficient manner near you. New private registration bays afford privacy while insurance and other information is given. Please remember to bring your picture identification and insurance card.
- Registration takes approximately ten minutes
- Lab test draws can take ten minutes or more
- No appointment is needed – except for Glucose Tolerance tests
- ALL tests require a signed physician’s order, no stamped order
- If dropping off a specimen for lab testing, please check with the office staff to ensure they have all the information needed for registration and testing
- Because of HIPAA privacy rules, patient information cannot be stored in the Walk-In Laboratory.
To ensure that your lab results are added to chart prior to your scheduled outpatient surgery, please go to the Outpatient Center.