South Georgia Medical Center’s Pharmacy
- Costs: When you have your prescriptions filled at SGMC’s Medical Center Pharmacy, the plan is designed to pay at a higher rate, costing you less!
- Location: The Medical Center Pharmacy is located within walking distance of the hospital, off of Woodrow Wilson Drive at 2202 Fleming Street, Valdosta, GA 31602.
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 9a-1p & 2p-6p
- Closed on: SGMC-recognized holidays – Independence Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day
- Contact: Phone (229) 433-7150 / Fax (229) 433-7169
The Medical Center Pharmacy offers certain generic drugs for $4 for a 30-day supply and $10 for a 90-day supply.