Please visit the link below to get started on your enrollment, or to view your current benefits!
– Use Registration Code: SoGAMedCtr-ess
– When you have completed registration, click on MyADP, or when you receive your confirmation email, click on MyADP to access your Benefits Enrollment.
– If you need assistance with your core benefit enrollment or have additional questions, please contact the SGMC Benefits Customer Service Team at 1-844-236-7462. You can also complete your enrollment over the phone if needed.
Allstate Benefits can be accessed by going to https://awd.benselect.com/enroll. Use your Employee ID and your PIN to log in. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of your SSN + the last two digits of your birth year. If you need assistance with your Allstate Benefits Enrollment, please refer to the Allstate Benefits Enrollment Assistance Guide in the Quick Links Section of this page.
Status Change or Other Qualifying Life Event
If you have had a change in job status from a non-benefitted position to a benefit-eligible position or if you experience any of the following life events you are eligible to make changes to your coverage outside of the standard open enrollment window.
These events include:
- Birth of a Child
- Adoption of a Child
- Dependent Losing or Gaining other Coverage
- Spouse Losing or Gaining other Coverage
If you have had one of these qualifying events, you can declare your event in the MyADP portal at www.myadp.com and make any necessary changes. Alternatively, you may contact the Benefits office in HR with the necessary documentation to declare your event. Please keep in mind that you have 30 days to make changes to your pre-tax insurance elections following a qualifying life event.
It’s important to note…
When your benefit amount for life insurance exceeds $100,000 or if you elect spouse coverage of $50,000, you are required to fill out an Evidence of Insurability (EOI). Please obtain the Evidence of Insurability (EOI) form in the Forms & Documents section of the SGMC Benefits Portal and submit to Lincoln.
|SGMC 2019 Benefits Guide.pdf||(2606039)||2019 Benefits Guide||Download|