- This event has passed.
Paint Valdosta Pink 5K Road Race
October 8, 2022 @ 7:00 am – 9:00 am
Join the Valdosta Junior Service League (VJSL) and SGMC as we “Paint Valdosta Pink” in a 5K run/walk. Proceeds will benefit breast cancer patients of the SGMC Pearlman Cancer Center.
We will be running along a course that begins at Williams Street and ends at SGMC. The route is well supported with race volunteers and spectators – water stations provided. Walkers are welcome! Please note that all participants will need to complete the race in one hour.
Start/Finish location: At intersection of Woodrow Wilson and Williams Street – large parking lot area – follow the signs to registration tables.
Registration / Entry Fees:
- Now through 09/30/2022 – $30 (with shirt), $25 (no shirt)
- Race Day – $30
- Registration – 7:00 AM
- 5K Run/Walk – 8:00 AM
- If registered before 10/1/2022, you are guaranteed a race t-shirt (if purchased during registration) on the morning of the race.
- T-shirts will be distributed until supplies run out for those that register on race day.
- 11 & under
- 70 & over
- Overall Male, Female, and Masters Male/Female Winner
- Top 2 Male & Female Finishers in each age group
- Finish line services presented by A Course/Line of Valdosta