How to Apply
- Click here to browse current openings.
- Search current openings by Facility/Location, Category, or Schedule.
- Click the Apply button for the desired opening.
- If you are a registered user, enter your e-mail address and password to log in.
- If you are not a registered user, click the Create Account button to create an account.
- Fill in your email address and choose a password that you will remember. Your email and password is required to allow you to log back in.
- Complete the online application and upload your resume and cover letter.
- Once your application is received, you will get an email confirmation for each opening (requisition number) you applied for.
Check Status of Application
- Our Recruiter will review your online application, and will identify applicants whose skills and experience best match the requirements for the job.
- If you are not selected to continue in the hiring process for a particular position, you will receive a status update in your online account.
- To check the status of your application, log in to your account by going to https://www.sgmc.org/career-opportunities/ under All SGMC, click Apply Here, in the right-hand corner of the page, click Sign In.
- During the application process, you will be able to manage your account in various ways:
- MY JOBS provides a recap of all applications submitted by position
- VIEW saved searches
- CHECK your application status by requisition number
- JOB ALERT searches to be notified of specific, future vacancies
- The interview process may vary for each position and is completed in person, by phone, or video conference. If you are selected for an interview, the hiring manager will contact you by phone or email. Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to interview every qualified applicant.
- If an offer is extended to you, a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check including a criminal background check will be initiated for all external hires or rehires. Certain positions may also be subject to additional compliance checks (for example; motor vehicle record).
- Please note: Employment is contingent on successful completion of the pre-employment hiring process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What do I need to bring to my interview?
A. Bring any licenses, certifications and an official copy of your transcript or other documents required for the position. You may also bring copies of your resume.
Q. What if I want to apply for more than one job, do I have to fill out a new application for each job?
A. Yes. You will have to complete the online application and upload your resume for each job.
Q. What if I forget my password or user name?
A. Choose the Forgot Username or Forgot Password link and follow the instructions to reset your password or username.
Q. How would I know that my application was received?
A. Once you select Submit, you will receive an email confirmation.
Q. What is the interview process?
A. The interview process may vary for each position, but can only be completed by phone, in person or video conference. If you are selected for an interview, the hiring manager will contact you by phone or email. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to interview every qualified applicant.