How to Apply/FAQs
- Click “Careers” tab of SGMC Healthcare System
- You can search for jobs of interest by using our keyword or advanced search functionality. .
- Once you have selected positions of interest to you, choose the “APPLY” button.
- If you are a registered user, enter your e-mail address and password to log in.
- If you are not a registered user, click the
“Create Account” button to create a log
- Fill in your email address and choose a password that you will remember. Your email and password is required to allow you to log back in.
- Complete the on-line application and upload your resume and cover letter
- Once your application is received, you will get an e-mail acknowledgement for each position (requisition number) you applied for.
- Our Recruiter will review your online
application, and will identify applicants whose skills and experience best
match the requirements for the job.
- If an applicant is not selected to continue in the hiring process for a particular position, he/she will receive a status update in their online account.
- To check the status of your application login to your account by going to www.sgmc.org, click the Career Opportunities Tab, click All SGMC Positions drop down, click Sign In top right hand corner of the screen. Please continue searching the careers site and applying for appropriate positions.
- The interview process may vary for each position and is completed by phone or by video conference and in person. If you are selected for an interview, the hiring manager will contact you by phone or email. Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to interview every qualified applicant.
- If an offer is extended to you, a pre-employment
physical, drug screen and background check including a criminal background
check will be initiated for all external hires or rehires. Certain positions
may also be subject to additional compliance checks (for example; motor vehicle
- Please note: Employment is contingent on successful completion of the pre-employment hiring process.
- During the application process, you will be able
to manage your account in various ways:
- MY JOBS provides a recap of all applications submitted by position
- VIEW saved searches
- CHECK your application status by requisition number
- JOB ALERT searches to be notified of specific, future vacancies
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What do I need to bring to my interview?
A. Bring any licenses, certifications and an official copy of your transcript or other documents required for the position. You may also bring copies of your resume.
Q. What if I want to apply for more than one job, do I have to fill out a new application for each job?
A. Yes. You will have to complete the on- line application and upload your resume.
Q. What if I forget my password or user name?
A. Choose the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD OR USER NAME link and follow the instructions to reset your password or user name.
Q. How would I know that my application was received?
A. Once you select SUBMIT, you will receive an email confirmation.
Q. What is the interview process?
A. The interview process may vary for each position, but can only be completed by phone, in person or video conference. If you are selected for an interview, the hiring manager will contact you by phone or email. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to interview every qualified applicant.