Our Mission Statement
- We exist to serve people.
- Our primary service is restoration of health.
- We will be a provider of most aspects of health care.
- We will provide leadership to improve and develop the healthcare delivery systems of the future.
- We will work with others to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
- We will participate in making our community a better place to live.
Our Vision Statement
“SGMC will be the leader in improving the health, wellness and quality of life in our communities.”
Excellence in All That We Do – We strive to do the right thing the right way, are accountable in all we do, require competence of our people, and are compassionate in our service.
Integrity and Professional Conduct – We treat all individuals with respect, expect honesty from all members of the organization, treat all people fairly, and are ethical in our dealings.
Team Spirit and Individual Initiative – We encourage team effort, support personal and professional development, acknowledge individual talents and skills, and support innovation and empowerment.
Efficiency and Effectiveness – We strive for accuracy, encourage process improvement, expect cost containment, and accept responsibility and accountability.
Effective Communication – We strive to communicate openly, accurately and in a timely manner, seek clarity and understanding of information, respect and maintain confidentiality, and understand the value of information in decision making.
Accept our Responsibility to Our Community – We support community institutions, participate in community services, give of our time and energy to community projects, and care for all people in our community.
Our Quality Statement
We are committed to —
Customer Centered, Competent, Compassionate, and Cost-effective Care.
Our Value Statement
“Our decisions and actions will be guided by our values.”