138 West Thigpen Avenue
SGMC Lakeland Villa is a 62-bed skilled nursing facility that offers nursing care for short term rehabilitation care, long term and hospice care in a friendly and home-like setting. The facility is certified by the State of Georgia and meets all Centers for Medicare and Medicaid standards.
- Long-term skilled nursing
- Short-term rehabilitation care
- Scheduled outings
- All private rooms
Providers and Caregivers
- 24 Hour on call physician
- 24 Hour in house registered or licensed nurse
- Certified nursing assistant
- Pharmacy services
- Physical therapist
- Dietary services
- Dentistry services
- Psychiatry services (available as needed)
- Activity program coordinator
Please call 229.433.8425 for more information or to schedule a tour of our facility.
SGMC Lakeland Villa provides equal employment and resident opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, marital status, religion, gender, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry.