Sign On Bonuses
SGMC is offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus for paramedics with a two year commitment.
If qualified, the paramedic will receive $500 at 90 days of employment, $500 at six months of employment, $500 at one year of employment, and $1,000 at two years of employment.
- The sign-on bonus applies to new grad Paramedics, and new hire Full Time Paramedics.
- The bonus (applicable taxes deducted) will be included in the payroll check following the specified time period (90 day, etc).
- Re-hired employees must have been separated for at least 6 months to be eligible.
- Does not apply to internal PRN Paramedic status changes.
- The Paramedic must successfully complete their 90 day introductory period to receive the first payment.
- If the Paramedic recruit is separated from employment, voluntarily or in-voluntarily, no further bonus will be paid out.
- The positions eligible for the Sign-on Bonus will be identified on the SGMC job posting & will note the recruitment timeframe.
Start Your New Career Today
What are our current paramedics saying?
“Plenty of trauma and medical experience that always keeps you on your toes. SGMC’s EMS is a great family that I’m happy to be a part of!”-Hayden
“A very busy EMS and great place to work.”-Jack