South Georgia Medical Center has a variety of support groups to assist patients and their families with educational and emotional support.
Cancer Support Groups
- Best Buddies - A Breast Cancer Support Group
- Food for Your Soul
- CLIMB - Children's Lives Include Moments of Bravery
- Head and Neck Support Group
- Look Good...Feel Better for Ladies
- Together We CAN! - Coping with Cancer Together
Cardiac Support Group
Diabetes Support Group
Stroke or Injury Support Group
- Stroke and Head Injury Support Group
- Meets the first Monday of hte month at 10am in the Cancer Center Conference Room
- Please call 229.259.4638 for more information.
- Open to stroke and head injury patients, family and friends.